30 November 2013

November Highlights

I am so excited to get December and the Christmas season underway that I thought I would do a recap of November a day early.  So here are some further pics to the adventures I had in November.

Love this dress - Can imagine wearing this in summer

Sunset from my balcony

Baseball season is back. Go Pirates

Surprise trip to mums - always need travel food

Off on a quad bike adventure at mums

Another beautiful sunset from my balcony - this one reflecting off the new building down the street

Another dress I love the look of. Cam imagine this for parties in summer

Early Xmas presents for mum

Homemade Orzo salad with the addition of fresh tomato - yummy

Baseball and country picnic food - Gluten free chocolate cupcakes and egg and bacon pies

On our way King Valley

The amazing view at Dal Zotto winery in King Valley

where we enjoyed amazing food

and drinks while listening to great live music in the sun. 

Sunset on our way home from King Valley

Been strapping on my runners lots this month as I run about 4kms 3 times a week with a girlfriend at 6.30 in the morning

Love the look of this hairstyle complete with flower

A pop of neon lipstick

Salmon nicoise salad from Temperance Hotel on Chapel Street

Jamie Oliver's Salmon Fritters and Zucchinni salad made by me

The amazing winning cake from the Paris to Provence Festival at Como House

New trees for the garden

Sunset from the balcony- summer is on its way


And then the rain comes in a day later

Loving these sparkly shoes

How was your November  Did you mange to pack in as many adventures as I did? Bring on the craziness that is December.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment