21 August 2013

A Food Journey in Pictures

I was looking back through the last few months of pictures from my IPhone and noticed a lot of food pics. Everyone knows I love great food and I seem to have developed a habit of taking pictures of my meals recently. So I thought I would share some of them with you. Enjoy. 

WARNING: The following pictures may make you very hungry. 

Breakfast Special - Ai Ni, South Yarra


The most amazing Seafood Laksa from the Asian Cafe next to work in North Melbourne (I have lived on this lunch this winter!)


Red Velvet Cupcake - Love Vintage Show, Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton

Breakfast Special - Moulin Noir, Port Melbourne

Leek, Red Wine Chicken Chasseur - made by me, recipe by Real Living magazine, June 2013

Garlic prawns and salad, made by me

Travel Food - Chips & Gravy - The Shell Roadhouse, Ballarat

Breakfast - note the star shaped egg (What happens when you don't have egg rings but do have cookie cutters) - Made by me

Roast Pumpkin & Rocket salad - made by me

Salted Caramel Macarons - Made by me, Mix by Adriano Zumbo

Massive picnic feast - Marianted lamb cutlets, garlic prawns, feta & avocado mash, Mint yogurt dip and salad - Made by me

Lamb Shanks & Garlic Mash - Keilor Hotel, Keilor Village


Roasted Sweet Potato & Pearl Barley with Prosciutto - Made by me

Steak and salad - The Blackwood Hotel, Blackwood (It was massive!)

Chicken Burger and Chips - The Carrington Hotel, Geelong

Two Birds Breakfast Special - Two Birds One Stone, South Yarra

Now it's time to make dessert after all that! I think a slice of super easy Vanilla Slice will go down nicely.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment