Skip to main content

Food, Make Up and Shopping

It's been a busy last part of the week. With work unveiling a piece of art that we created as part of a team bonding with Mind Gallery last month, a new team bonding experience with dinner and a make up class at Mecca Cosmetica in the city and then drinks and mexican snacks with some of the girls at my place as part of the Dine at Mine Fundraising campaign for Camp Quality! Phew and that was just Thursday and Friday!
Leftovers from my Mexican feast. Homemade Salsa and Guacmole. Yummy.

So Saturday was spent with a spot of shopping and then relaxing in the glorious sun on my balcony with some mexican leftovers. Today it was off to my new favourite hang out Two Birds One Stone. Love, love, love their menu and can't wait to work my way through it. Certainly worth the wait. I can see the next few weekends spent lazing around this busy but laid back place.

Summer in training. I can't wait!

Two Birds Breakfast Special. 

It's an early night for me and I will leave you with this thought....


xxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Icecream - Recipe

It seems that I am not the only one who has been craving the taste of creamy homemade ice-cream. Thanks to all those who have let me know that you loved the look of my recent cooking efforts. I thought I would share the recipe with you all so that you can enjoy too. Homemade No Churn Ice Cream 1 x 395g Tin Condensed Milk 600ml of Thickened Cream Flavourings and toppings of your choice Pour cream and condensed milk into bowl of mix master and whip on medium until soft peaks form. Using a spatula fold in flavourings. Transfer to an airtight continuer and freeze overnight. Makes 1.2L. Flavour Option 1 - Rum N Raisin ⅓ cup of rum or bourbon ½ Cup of raisins or sultanas 1 Tbs of instant coffee powder dissolved in 2 Tbs of billing water Leave raisins soaking in rum overnight or for at least 4 hours. You ant the raisins too be plump and have soaked up the liquid from the rum. Once cream and condescend milk have been whipped, stir in raisins and coffee. Transfer t...

Handbags

As a girly girl I love shoes, champagne and handbags and fashion and plenty more. But I wanted to share a few handbags I am currently loving. Miu Miu Bag  - Image Making Magique The Hermes Birkin. Bliss Loving the pop of neon Another pop of neon My current favourite pop of neon yellow. Am trying to find my own before winter ends. As you can see my current style crush is a more structured tote. One day I will own a Birkin. Wonder what colour I will choose? A black or tan that will go with everything or something a little more special that shows off my fabulous purchase? I am in handbag heaven with these beauties. Can't wait to find my own slice of perfection. I feel a shopping weekend coming on! xxx

Thoughts and Feelings

Hi all, It's such a great feeling to know that I have a place to to put my thoughts. Whether anyone reads them, or takes them on board, isn't really the point. It's about a safe place to download and share. The good, the bad, the exciting and the ugly. While those close to me will know that the last 12 months have been tough and the last 6 more so, others will probably not have noticed a change in the business as usual version of me.  (aside from a lack of posting anything). Up until recently, I prided myself on that. On projecting that veneer to the world that everything is ok. But honestly inside I am sad. And it made me realise that we put on this veneer, this mask as if being the real version of ourselves would not be liked and accepted. That people would shun us and think less of us for showing our really feelings and our real lives. In this day of social media and the desire to share the best bits of our lives with everyone (those we know and those we don...