- Food - Mexican - I am loving all things Mexican. Avocado in guacamole (You may remember last month's crush on Avocado and Feta), Tomato Salsa, Corn Chips and Tacos, Quesadilla, Tortillas. I am loving them all. For the best Mexican out, try these two in South Yarra - (I can recommend both)
- Fonda - 144 Chapel St, Windsor VIC 3181
- Touche Hombre Electrica - 15 Claremont Street, South Yarra VIC 3141
- TV - America's Next Top Model - Yes I am sure there is more 'quality' TV out there but nothing that has appealed since The Block finished. So I have dived into ANTM thanks to Apple TV. Am loving it. Not sure why but I can happily spend an evening or day watching episode back to back. Currently up to Season 14.
- Sweet Stuff - Vanilla Slice - I am not sure where I have been for the last however many years but I have recently discovered Vanilla Slice and am loving this amazing sweet, gooey treat. Where have you been hiding?? Thanks to our resident Nigella at work, I am in treat heaven. Going to tackle making my own shortly. Currently looking for recipes.
- Girl Crush - Olivia Palermo - She has STYLE in capitals and bucket loads of it. From her relaxed everyday wear to her on the red carpet looks. She nails it every time. My secret wish is to be her, or just have her wardrobe. Amazing! Check out this post by Paloma from La Dolce Vita, as I am not the only one.
- Sunshine - I am so over winter and ready for some sun. Bring it on baby. )I think I have that seasonal disorder that most Melburnians get in winter.)
Last Night's Sunset from my Balcony