Skip to main content

I'm Still Here….

Yes, i am still alive. Stop panicking and no need to send in the emergency services. I am still alive and very much still here. Just like everyone else I know, currently very busy.


Wow, where does over a month go? Just noticed my last post was mid February. Thanks to those that have stopped by, those that have missed me and hopefully those that are still there. (You are still there right??)






It's been a crazy time professionally and personally. With lots happening and lots to zap my energy. I sit here now thinking of all the things I could be doing and should be doing but it feels right to just get my thoughts down. 


The strain of trying to be everything to everyone is taking its toll. Girlfriend, Manager, Sister, Daughter, Cook, Friend…….. It's hectic and wonderful and I am grateful to have so many people in my life, but I feel like I'm missing me. Just who am I to me? And the eternal soul search to find time to be me.

Like many of my fellow bloggers (yes I still count myself as one) it is sometimes hard to remember why people stop by to read my blog and that over sharing can be as bad as not posting.

I think have done enough apologising for lack of posts and hope that everyone understands that at times things in life don't always go according to plan. 

So just to say I am here, I am ok and will get back to posting as I can.

My advice - Take Care of Yourself first or you will be no use to anyone!

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handbags

As a girly girl I love shoes, champagne and handbags and fashion and plenty more. But I wanted to share a few handbags I am currently loving. Miu Miu Bag  - Image Making Magique The Hermes Birkin. Bliss Loving the pop of neon Another pop of neon My current favourite pop of neon yellow. Am trying to find my own before winter ends. As you can see my current style crush is a more structured tote. One day I will own a Birkin. Wonder what colour I will choose? A black or tan that will go with everything or something a little more special that shows off my fabulous purchase? I am in handbag heaven with these beauties. Can't wait to find my own slice of perfection. I feel a shopping weekend coming on! xxx

Homemade Icecream - Recipe

It seems that I am not the only one who has been craving the taste of creamy homemade ice-cream. Thanks to all those who have let me know that you loved the look of my recent cooking efforts. I thought I would share the recipe with you all so that you can enjoy too. Homemade No Churn Ice Cream 1 x 395g Tin Condensed Milk 600ml of Thickened Cream Flavourings and toppings of your choice Pour cream and condensed milk into bowl of mix master and whip on medium until soft peaks form. Using a spatula fold in flavourings. Transfer to an airtight continuer and freeze overnight. Makes 1.2L. Flavour Option 1 - Rum N Raisin ⅓ cup of rum or bourbon ½ Cup of raisins or sultanas 1 Tbs of instant coffee powder dissolved in 2 Tbs of billing water Leave raisins soaking in rum overnight or for at least 4 hours. You ant the raisins too be plump and have soaked up the liquid from the rum. Once cream and condescend milk have been whipped, stir in raisins and coffee. Transfer t...

Thoughts and Feelings

Hi all, It's such a great feeling to know that I have a place to to put my thoughts. Whether anyone reads them, or takes them on board, isn't really the point. It's about a safe place to download and share. The good, the bad, the exciting and the ugly. While those close to me will know that the last 12 months have been tough and the last 6 more so, others will probably not have noticed a change in the business as usual version of me.  (aside from a lack of posting anything). Up until recently, I prided myself on that. On projecting that veneer to the world that everything is ok. But honestly inside I am sad. And it made me realise that we put on this veneer, this mask as if being the real version of ourselves would not be liked and accepted. That people would shun us and think less of us for showing our really feelings and our real lives. In this day of social media and the desire to share the best bits of our lives with everyone (those we know and those we don...